What happens during a Boiler/Furnace maintenance visit?
When you schedule your routine Boiler or Furnace maintenance, our experienced HVAC technician will perform the following operations:
- Visual Inspection
- Our HVAC technician will come out and take a first look at your boiler and visually inspect its current standing. We will clean and adjust anything on site that we see at an initial glance, and assess any signs of damage, or weakening of the system.
- We will then go in and do a more detailed examination while testing the controls and safety features to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- Combustion Release
- Examining the construction and functionality and route of your flue (which is the duct for smoke and waste gas from your heater to be expelled from out of your house).
- Cleaning of the main burner, the heat exchange, the combustion releases, and the ignition pins.
- Post cleaning of the compartments, we would perform a multi-point inspection that checks the following:
- Flame sense device
- Pilot burner
- Boiler Operation,
- Pressure/ Gas flow
- Ventilation systems are operating effectively
- Flue functionality
- Wiring Connectivity
- Safety devices
- Final seals
Michael J. Williams also can provide repair services when your boiler or furnace stops working. Michael, our experienced HVAC technician, has years of experience working with gas and oil boilers and furnaces, so you can be sure your equipment will be repaired to the highest industry standards.
Contact Michael J. Williams Inc today for Boiler & Furnace Services including Tune-ups, Cleaning, and Repairs at 1-877-226-6548.
Michael J. Williams, Inc. provides Boiler & Furnace Service & Tune-Ups to Northern CT and Western MA including Woodstock CT, Thompson CT, Putnam CT, Killingly CT, Dayville CT, Brooklin CT, Union CT, Eastford CT, Ashford CT, Sturbridge MA, Charlton MA, Southbridge MA, Dudley MA, Webster MA, Douglas MA, Oxbridge MA, Sutton MA, Oxford MA, and Auburn MA